What Is Retail Delivery Connect?
An invite-only, executive level meeting of supply chain and logistics leaders in retail; who come together to benchmark, network and share strategies.
Expect to meet at least 75 of the most senior level executives from North America's most successful and innovative retailers and brands. You'll shake hands with C-level/SVP/Global Heads of Delivery, Supply Chain, Fulfillment, Logistics and many more!
Why Retail Delivery Connect?
What Is Your Community Saying?
“Retail Delivery Connect is a great platform to connect with industry leaders and executives with similar objectives in mind on improving customer needs and supply chain.”
David Herrera, Logistics Manager, Living Spaces Furniture
"The solution providers bring significant value and solutions to everyday business processes - some of which we may not be familiar with without Retail Delivery Connect."
Mildred Munjanganja, COO, ATI Electrical Supply
“The conference setting is comprised with industry leaders in both Retail and Supply Chain. The setting is such where the presenters provide valuable content. “
Art Van Der Stuyf, Logistics and Distribution Director, Rent-A-Center, Inc.
Your 2019 Speakers Include
Tackling Your Biggest Challenges
Retail Delivery Connect is designed to bring you the solutions you need while learning from and benchmarking against your peers in the industry.
- Day One: Control Yourself: Controlling And Optimizing Costs In Your Supply Chain
- Day Two: Setting Up For Success: Developing Strategies To Supercede Customer Expectations
- Day Three: Enhancing The Future Of Delivery
- Leveraging Customer Centric Approach To Drive Growth
- Using Data To Optimize Transportation Costs
- Balance Between Innovation & Costs
- 3PLs Control Costs Within The Supply Chain
- Evolution of eCommerce & Last Mile Delivery
- Delivery Experience Maturity
- Warehouse Automation To Reduce Staffing Needs
- Creating Your Most Effective Inventory
- Utilizing Your Stores To Enhance The Delivery Experience
- Packaging Innovation To Enhance CX While Driving Costs Down
- Effective International Omnichannel Strategies
- Integrating Blockchain Into Your Supply Chain
- Moving To The Cloud
- Peak Season Surcharges & Commitments To Customers
- Negotiating An Effective Carrier Contract
- Business Strategy For Last Mile Delivery
- The Survival Guide To Drop Shipping Globally
- IoT’s Impact On The Supply Chain
- Truck Driver Shortage
- Reducing Small parcel Supply Chain Costs
- Delivery Experiences Matter For Holiday Shoppers
- The Legal Landscape For Supply Chain
- The Limited Capacity For Transportation
- Same Day Delivery And Logistics
- The Future Of Warehouse Execution Systems
- How Does Gig Economy Effect The CX
- Improving Visibility & The Delivery Experience With New Technology
- Expanding Your Network While Decreasing Costs
- Increasing Tariffs And Alternative Solutions
- Beating The Labor Shortage
- Predictive Analytics Minimize Last Mile Delivery Issues
- The Changing Client Profile From Millennials And Beyond
- Seamless Reverse Logistics Programs
Interested in Sponsorship?
Sponsorship at Retail Delivery Connect can be the best business decision you make in 2019. You’ll meet senior level executives face-to-face; all qualified to attend.
Find out more about how you can get involved.
Real Reviews From Real Attendees
See why the community rates WBR Connect events number one amongst senior level,
networking events of its kind.